Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Eternal Fire - Book 3 of The Ruby Ring Saga is now available!

Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/Eternal-Fire-Ruby-Ring-ebook/dp/B00B5OAR4Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1359114727&sr=1-2&keywords=Eternal+Fire+Chrissy+Peebles#_


I'm so excited to announce that Eternal Fire - Book 3 of The Ruby Ring Saga is now available on Amazon. It will be available at Barnes & Noble in a couple of days. It'll also be up on iTunes, Kobo, and Sony soon. I had so much fun writing this book and enjoyed every minute of it! I couldn't have done it without you and your awesome support. Thank you!

((hugs)) 

2 comments:

Jayde Scott said...

Congrats, Chrissy. The cover's gorgeous. I love this series and am so excited to see another instalment out.

Unknown said...

Hello Ms Peebles. Where can I get the entire series please